Tickets are refundable if the event is postponed due to force majeure in accordance with the terms and conditions below. In all other cases, tickets are non-refundable. Tickets are sold by Earth Beat Community Limited (Earth Beat). Ticket sales are subject to the following terms and conditions:
- In all circumstances covered by insurance where the event cannot take place in 2024, tickets will be refunded. At this time, event insurance does not include pandemics. However, partial refunds* (usually 80%) will be available if the event is cancelled due to COVID-19 related circumstances. Ticket holders will also be able to hold on to their tickets which will remain valid until used at any future Earth Beat Festival.
- Earth Beat reserves the right to postpone an event. The firm postponement dates for the 2024 festival are April 17-21, 2024. Please ensure you can make these dates. In this case, Earth Beat shall not be required to issue a refund. If the event is cancelled, a partial refund* option (usually 80%) will be offered to ticket holders who do not want to hold their ticket for the next year’s edition of the festival.
- Refunds will be available for a limited time: In all cases where a refund is offered, registration is required in order to receive a refund. Ticket holders are expected to stay abreast of festival communication on Facebook and EB Newsletter. If the registration date is missed, Earth Beat shall not be required to issue a refund.
- Tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase, except in accordance with these terms and conditions and the applicable laws in the jurisdiction of purchase. If a refund is required by law, liability is limited to the ticket value only.
- Tickets will not be eligible for a refund if the festival is forced to stop after starting for any reason and is not completed.
- There will be photography, filming, and recording at Earth Beat. By attending this event you agree to appear in any future promotion carried out by Earth Beat Community Ltd.
- Earth Beat reserves the right to refuse admission with reasonable cause.
- Earth Beat reserves the right to refuse admission if valid identification for concession tickets is not provided.
- Earth Beat reserves the right to refuse admission where tickets are lost or damaged, or tickets are not purchased through Earth Beat or other authorised points of sale.
- Earth Beat reserves the right to withdraw, replace or substitute artists, or amend the programme, and prices.
- Your personal information is held by Earth Beat and any ticketing platform used to purchase tickets. It will not be sold or passed on to any other party. If you’ve opted to receive email updates from Earth Beat and have provided an email address, you will be sent regular Earth Beat email newsletters. You can opt out of these at any time.
- By attending this event you agree to our Alcohol Guidelines and Principles. Click here to read our Alcohol Guidelines and Principles.
- Earth Beat reserves the right to add to or amend these terms as required. Amendments will take effect when posted on the Earth Beat website. If you purchase a ticket after any amendments to these Terms, you agree to be bound by the updated version of these terms.
* Partial refunds are calculated based on the organisation covering hard costs related to cancelling the event.