THE INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT
Earth Beat Community Limited operates the website earthbeatfestival.com and earthbeatfestival.live. As part of our operations, we may gather the following types of information about the users of our services.
Personally Identifiable Information.
This is provided by you when you register for our services.
• Phone number
• Date of birth
• Postal address (when delivery is required)
Examples of our services include purchasing tickets or receiving email newsletters. Providing this information is optional for you. However, some services may not be available to you if you choose not to provide it.
Aggregated Data. This information, made up of cookies and usage data, is generated by our systems as they track traffic throughout our website and associated services. Aggregated data does not identify you personally and is not linked to the personally identifiable information that you may have provided. See below for more information on cookies and how we use them.
Your personal information and any other information that you provide is held by:
119 Maungatawhiri Road, Rd 1, Raglan, 3295 , New Zealand
WHO WE SHARE THIS INFORMATION WITH:
Your information is not shared.
Our agreements with them protect the information that we collect from any use by them that we have not authorised. They have agreed to only contact you with information and offers if you have given express consent to do so. This consent occurs at the time of booking tickets when we ask if you would like to receive information or offers from the Promoter or Venue. You may accept or refuse this offer and also have the opportunity to opt out of their communications at any time in the future.
In addition, after completing an order, you may occasionally be invited to enter a prize draw or receive a special offer in return for providing your contact details to select third-party New Zealand companies of interest. This option can easily be skipped at your discretion. See ‘Opting In and Opting Out’ for more information below.
Please note that aggregated data (not your personally identifiable information) may be shared with other third parties such as our Promoters or business partners for the purposes of research. Your personally identifiable information will only be shared with other third parties if we believe in good faith that we are required to do so by law.
WHAT ELSE WE DO WITH THE PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION
We collect personally identifiable information to provide the best possible service to you while you are using our services. To this end we may use the information that you provide for the following purposes:
To verify your identity if you need help with a forgotten password or you are having login problems with one of our services
- To process any transactions that you might make on our website or associated services
- To help provide any other services that you have requested
- To contact you in case of a cancellation or a change in event details
- To offer the most relevant information suitable to you and your interests
- For any marketing, promotional, publicity, direct marketing or market research that we might undertake
- For any other purposes for which you have given permission
Cookies are small data files that are attached to your computer or mobile device when you visit any website. They do not provide any personally identifiable information but can be used to identify return users for easy login and to understand browsing preferences so that we can deliver you an optimal user experience.
- How you have reached our website
- How our website is being used
- Our system performance
- The effectiveness of marketing campaigns (both ours and those of our Promoters and Venues)
Web browsers are usually set to accept cookies by default. If you would prefer to disable cookies, you can remove or block them through the settings in your browser.
Please be aware that rejecting cookies may affect your ability to complete the booking process on our website.
SECURE ONLINE PAYMENTS
As a standard policy, we do not store credit card details for the security of our users.
When making a purchase through our website or associated services, your credit card details are securely processed using Stripe, which is a PCI-compliant internet payment gateway provider. Transferred data is encrypted over an SSL connection to ensure all transactions are transmitted securely.
We recommend that you also use best-practice precautions when accessing the internet via public Wi-Fi networks or shared computers to keep your payment information as secure as possible.
OUR ADVERTISERS AND BUSINESS PARTNERS
OPTING IN AND OPTING OUT
You will always have the option to opt-in to certain services and to opt out of those services at any stage.
To stop receiving our marketing communications you can unsubscribe via the link in our newsletters, or by logging in to the My Account section of Earth Beat website where you can manage your subscriptions at any time.
Please note that regardless of your newsletter subscription, we will always continue to send transactional emails and reminders relating to the events you have booked with us, if applicable.
We reserve the right to change this policy from time to time. The most up to date version of this policy will be available from the footer of our website earthbeatfestival.com and earthbeatfestival.live
DATA COLLECTION FROM THIRD-PARTY PLATFOMRS
- Purpose of Data Collection: The data collected from third-party platforms is used for marketing and promotional purposes related to Earth Beat Festival. This includes, but is not limited to, optimizing our marketing campaigns, targeting relevant audiences, measuring campaign performance, and providing personalized content and advertisements. We utilize this data to enhance your experience and ensure that our marketing efforts are relevant and engaging.
- Data Sharing and Disclosure: We may share the data collected from third-party platforms with our trusted partners, service providers, and vendors. These parties assist us in executing our marketing campaigns, analyzing data, and providing relevant services. We take appropriate measures to ensure that any sharing or disclosure of data is done in compliance with applicable privacy laws and regulations.
- Data Security: We take the security of your personal information seriously. We implement industry-standard security measures to protect the data collected from third-party platforms against unauthorized access, loss, or misuse. However, please be aware that no data transmission over the internet or storage method is 100% secure. While we strive to protect your data, we cannot guarantee absolute security.
- Your Privacy Rights: If you have any questions or concerns regarding the data collected from third-party platforms or how it is used, you may contact us using the information provided in our Contact Us section. You may have certain privacy rights under applicable laws, such as the right to access, correct, or delete your personal information. We will make reasonable efforts to accommodate your requests, subject to any legal or contractual obligations.
- Third-Party Platforms’ Privacy Policies: The data collection and processing activities conducted by third-party platforms are governed by their respective privacy policies. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of Google, Meta, TikTok, and other platforms for a comprehensive understanding of their data handling practices.
DATA DELETION AND REQUEST TO DELETE DATA
At Earth Beat Festival, we respect your right to control your personal information. If you wish to have your data deleted from our records, we offer you the option to make a deletion request. To initiate this process, please follow the instructions provided below.
- Requesting Data Deletion: If you would like to request the deletion of your personal information from our database, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Data Deletion Request.” In the body of the email, please include the following details:
- Your full name
- The email address associated with your Earth Beat Festival account, if applicable
- Any additional information that may help us locate and identify your data
- Verification Process: To ensure the security and privacy of your personal information, we may need to verify your identity before processing your data deletion request. This verification process helps us prevent unauthorized access to your data and ensures that we carry out the deletion request only for the rightful owner. We may request additional information or documentation to establish your identity.
- Processing Time: We strive to process all data deletion requests in a timely manner and in compliance with applicable data protection laws. The processing time may vary depending on the complexity and volume of requests we receive. Please note that some data may be retained for a specific period as required by law or for legitimate business purposes. We will make every effort to fulfill your request promptly and inform you of the outcome.
- Effect of Data Deletion: Upon the successful completion of your data deletion request, we will remove your personal information from our active database. Please note that this process may take some time to propagate through all our systems and backups. Once deleted, your data may no longer be recoverable, and any associated account or service access will be terminated.
- Contact Us: If you have any questions or concerns regarding the deletion of your personal information or the deletion request process, please contact us at email@example.com. Our dedicated team will be happy to assist you and address any concerns you may have.
Please note that this data deletion process is specific to Earth Beat Festival and the personal data we control. If you have interacted with Meta Platforms, Inc. or its affiliated services, such as Facebook or Instagram, you will need to follow their respective data deletion procedures.
YOUR RIGHT TO ACCESS YOUR INFORMATION
The New Zealand Privacy Act of 1993 gives you the right to access and correct your personal information.
To update and manage your details and newsletter subscriptions at any time, contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.