SHARE YOUR TALENTS DURING THE FESTIVAL & BE A PART OF CO-CREATING THE MAGIC
This will be different from any other festival volunteer experience you have ever had.
In-festival volunteering is from Monday 20 March until Sunday the 26th of March.
Arrival for volunteers is on Monday 20 March, in the afternoon. There will be a welcome dinner that evening.
Volunteers can receive shifts every day of the festival. Shifts are generally 4-5 hours per day but vary depending on the department you volunteer in.
All volunteers receive:
- Free festival pass.
- A Free meal on the days you volunteer.
- Free camping (B.Y.O. tents).
- The option to attend the crew party held on the night after the festival ends.
SOUND GREAT? LET’S CONFIRM YOUR PLACE
To confirm your place please:
- Complete the application form.
- Pay your deposit of $220. This is refunded after the festival.
After you pay your deposit one of our team will call you to discuss which team is best for you.
IMPORTANT T’S & C’S
- Volunteer spaces are limited so please apply and pay your deposit early to avoid disappointment.
- Cancellations: Refunds will not be given if a cancellation is made within 2 weeks before the festival starts.