Mind & Emotions – Mindfulness Foundation Course
Mind & Emotions is offered as an immersive workshop.
Click here to see all immersive workshops and register.
Immersive workshop structure: 2 topics will be covered each day. 2 hours a day. 6 hours total.
- The foundations of Mindfulness – understanding the mind and emotions.
- How to address anxiety, stress and concern. How and why we get triggered.
- Social and environmental conditioning.
- Why do we ruminate, think so much. Benefits and drawbacks.
- How to manage work and life with distractions.
- Attention/focus meditation/mindfulness practices. Loving kindness meditations.
What’s included: 6 Hours of personal training on the five foundations of Mindfulness. 6 Guided Mindfulness – Focus practices. These accompany each sessions topic. Articles, reading material and course work for study is included, plus a follow up email summary of each session and guided online practices with a mindfulness monthly planner.
Zac Parish is a former monk ordained by H. E. Chöden Rinpoche and a longtime advanced student of Khen Rinpoche Gylaten. Zac is the founder and director of the Awareness Academy, a pyscho-spiritual and social center to advance human and social development. He’s been teaching meditation, somatic therapies, mindfulness & wellness modalities for over 20 years.